Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Journey

Spirit is calling me. Mother Earth is birthing a new beginning. She is dissolving the existing order and fashioning a new arrangement from the pieces. The earthquakes, erupting volcanoes, tsunamis and climate changes are the birth pangs of this new world. As her birth pangs grow stronger and stronger, I feel compelled to travel to the sacred sites that beckon me. I travel with my drum, medicine bundle and helping spirits. As I travel, I am overwhelmed by the beauty and power of nature. Each holy site is a portal to the womb of the sacred mother where I am reborn again and again. I do not know where my journey will take me or when it will end. I am currently performing ceremonials and workshops near Big Pine, CA. To learn more or to participate, click here. To view my Picasa photo travelogue click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment