Saturday, January 19, 2013

Shamanic Drumming Online Interactive Flipbook

I always enjoy the irony of a digital version that mimics a paper product, so I smiled to myself when I saw this interactive flipbook created for me by Italian film director Angelo Giammarresi. The advantage of flipbooks for readers is ease of locating content which in turn results in a more pleasurable reading experience. Readers also get the benefit of a completely interactive document, which can be embedded with audio, pictures, and other multimedia features. Angelo has embedded audio from my albums Power Animal Drumming and The Shamanic Drum Instructional. If you're one who enjoys Amazon's "Search Inside this Book" feature or BarnesandNoble.com's "See Inside," then may I tempt you with this exclusive 3D preview of my new book Shamanic Drumming: Calling the Spirits

6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful digital version....it' s fantastic. Very good job Angelo Giammarresi. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and the flipbook is also playable on Mac and portable devices. I considered having someone create a multimedia ePUB3 book preview for me, but there are just too few devices capable of reading it correctly.

      Delete
  2. These are what im trying to find. I get the exact lessons i want to learn.


    drums

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting on my instructional book.

      Delete
  3. i've been looking for this one even before because i wanna try it on..many have told me that its pretty cool version and mostly of my friends use this..

    buy drums online

    ReplyDelete