Monday, November 25, 2013

Calling the Spirits eBook Sale

Starting Friday, November 29, 2013, I am offering a Kindle Countdown Deal on my book "Shamanic Drumming: Calling the Spirits." The sale price will start at $0.99 and then slowly rise back to full price. Click on the preceding link between 8 a.m. Friday, November 29 and 8 a.m. Thursday, December, 5, 2013 to receive a discount. In "Shamanic Drumming," I recount my journey into shamanic practice and explore what someone should do if they feel the call to become a shaman. My shamanic training began under the tutelage of Mongolian shaman Jade Wah'oo Grigori. Jade's knowledge of shamanic drumming was most influential in putting together my first book. I founded Talking Drum Publications in 1991 with the release of "The Shamanic Drum." Soon after the book's publication, I began teaching workshops. My responsibility is to provide tools and techniques designed to bring the aspirant into contact with their helping spirits, securing a solid foundation upon which to build a spiritual practice. Once you have learned the basic skills, your helping spirits can provide you all the training you need. Click here to look inside my latest book.

No comments:

Post a Comment