Sunday, December 26, 2021

Drumming in the New Year 2022

Season's Greetings! I wish to thank all of my Spotify listeners for making 2021 a standout musical year! We made it through another wild year together. I had a lot of firsts this year. I had over 7,000 listeners. My music was added to 2937 playlists this year and was streamed nearly 35,000 times in 89 countries. I am looking forward to another year of creating and sharing my music.
 
As 2021 comes to a close, I will be celebrating New Year's Eve by drumming out the old year and drumming in the New Year. Drumming in the New Year is a great way to set the tone and intention for 2022. It is also a good time to reflect on the year ending to see where you have erred and reform those beliefs, attitudes, and strategies no longer applicable to the New Year unfolding. It is an opportunity to feel gratitude for all that has been received and accomplished throughout the past year. Such a fresh open-minded approach will broaden your perspective and start you out on the right track. What will you be "drumming" into your life for 2022?

No comments:

Post a Comment